Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sluggy self-knowledge and working to better some lesser-known author's world

I'm a blog slug.  I've come to accept that.

I used to sit down, research, and write volumes on here.  Then I accidentally erased three years of semi-consistent book-blogging output.  Now I just can't muster the same gumption.

(sigh)

Oh, well.  There's one thing I still can do with this site.  I find it particularly satifying to post discussion questions for those poor orphan books that don't have any.  Some Book Clubs won't select a book that doesn't have questions available online.  It's nice feeling that my small, rarely used blog can nudge a lesser known book into the book club world (and marketplace.)

So, in that spirit, here goes nothing.  On to book club questions!

By the way, I'm putting the questions in a separate blog post so the book title is in the first sentence.  Just helping a sister writer out with my techno savvy (what little I have anyway.)



No comments:

Post a Comment